1.- Identifying Data
In accordance with Section 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July regarding Company Services for
Information and Electronic Commerce, we provide the following information:
1.- The entity: MONTAÑA SELECCIÓN, S.L., hereinafter “CASA MONTAÑA”, currently is
the responsible party for the use, management and functioning of the web site:
The company domicile is Jose Benlliure, 66, bajo, 46011, Valencia. CIF: B97556278
Registry data: Volume 3073 General, 389 of the General Section of Companies Folio 97,
Commercial Registry of Valencia, page No. V-5578, entry 1 a and Cooperatives Section
Central, with No. 199 SMT.
You may contact us at:
Telephone: (+34) 96 367 23 1
2.- Intellectual and Industrial Property
- In general, the content, structure, design and form of presentation of the elements (texts, graphics, images, files, logos, colour combinations and any element that can be protected) are protected under intellectual and industrial property rights owned by CASA MONTAÑA, outright or as assignee of these rights.
- The copy, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public, and in general, any other form of use, whether partial or total of the elements mentioned in the previous section is prohibited. These acts of use may only be carried out under express written authorisation by CASA MONTAÑA, which, in all cases, must make explicit reference to the ownership of the aforementioned intellectual property rights of CASA MONTAÑA. In this sense, the User is solely and exclusively authorised of private and personal use of the content of the web site, provided that the intellectual and industrial property rights are respected. In no case may the User delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protected devices or security systems that may be installed.
- In no case shall it be construed that access and browsing by the User implies a total or partial waiver, transfer, licence or assignment by CASA MONTAÑA, or where applicable, its collaborators. Consequently, it is prohibited to delete, circumvent or manipulate the copyright notice and any other data identifying the rights of CASA MONTAÑA or its content owners, as well as technical protection devices or any information and/or identification mechanism that may be included in the content.
- However, the distinguishing marks (trademarks, commercial names) that appear on this web site are protected by industrial property rights, where it is prohibited to use or manipulate any of these, except under express written authorisation by CASA MONTAÑA, or the physical or legal owner of these distinguishing marks.
3.- Exoneration of Responsibility
CASA MONTAÑA will not be responsible, in general, regarding the inappropriate use of the web site. The Users will use the web site in accordance with the terms and conditions set out here; CASA MONTAÑA assumes no liability for any inappropriate use of the web site.
Possible technical failures.
– CASA MONTAÑA in no case will be responsible for alterations in the service brought about due to failures in the electrical network, the data connection network, and the server, or any services.
Third party access to the system.
– CASA MONTAÑA will adopt the necessary technical precautions for the purpose of protecting the data and information accessed, although it will not be responsible for third party actions, breaching the established security measures, leading to the access of this data.
Accuracy of the Information.
– The information contained on this web site has been prepared for information purposes only and does not have any official bearing, unless so stated.
Existing information and content can be changed or withdrawn without prior notice.
Likewise, improvements or changes to the products, services, design or programs used for their functioning at any moment, and without prior notice, may be made. Responsibility for hypertext and links with other sites and pages.
The site contains links to third party pages, the content of which cannot be controlled at any time. Therefore, when connecting to these other sites on the internet outside of our company, the User accepts full responsibility.
Consequently, the site cannot guarantee the quality, accuracy or appropriateness of these outside web pages. In no way can these links be considered an extension of our web page, nor do we share the opinions expressed therein, nor we we have any relationship with the products or services provided or sold by them.
However, if any information is observed on them that could be against the law, violates personal dignity, is racist xenophobic or incites terrorism or violence, we ask that this be communicated to the email address:
email@example.com, in order to take them up for deletion.
4.- Reservations Management
Reservations management and table reservations can be carried out through our web page.
This is a free service for reference purposes only, as a reservation cannot be guaranteed.
We can only confirm internet reservations during our office hours.
If you have made a reservation outside of our office hours, we suggest that you call the number 963 672 314 in order to find out if your reservation has been received and whether it can be confirmed.
Our office hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
5.- Product Purchases
CASA MONTAÑA products in the following categories can be bought through our web site:
– Gift coupons
– Menus and other promotional products
During the purchase process, the price, related taxes and delivery fees will be shown for all products.
In all cases, the delivery period will not exceed 30 calendar days.
In the case of defective products, the customer will be entitled to a refund for the product within 14 calendar days after delivery (in accordance with in-force regulations regarding consumer rights, Law 3/2014 of 27 March).
In order to exercise your rights to make a claim as well as to ask questions about your order, you may contact CASA MONTAÑA using the contact data of the Site Owner in order to process the refund.
Refunds will not be allowed for products returned to CASA MONTAÑA without prior notice. CASA MONTAÑA will not be responsible for the costs related to the return of the product.
You may consult the conditions of use of the online store on our web site.
6.- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by Spanish statutes, regulations and law, which will be applicable for anything not provided in this legal notice as regards interpretation, validity and execution.
The parties expressly waive any jurisdiction to which they may otherwise invoke and expressly submit to the courts of the City of Valencia to resolve any controversy that may arise in the interpretation and execution of these terms and conditions.