BONO 1836+ SELECTION RIOJA
A selection of wines from the Jesús Madrazo Winery to accompany our most traditional tapas served since the founding of our restaurant in 1836.
- Mediterranean bluefin tuna marinated in 7 spices
- Acorn-fed ham 100% Iberian breed black label
- Michirones, stewed broad beans
- Stuffed Piquillo red pepper
- Padrón green peppers or Piparra de Ibarra (Depends on Season)
- Codfish croquette
- Patatas Bravas from the Montes Universales. Special rain-watered potatoes, served with garlic and spicy sauce
- Sirloin from specially reared cattle. Served in chunks with green garlic shoots
- Hearty rustic bread with “tetilla” (highly hydrated)
- Tocinito de cielo (homemade egg yolk and sugar dessert, similar to flan) with traditional variety tomato jam
- Expresso coffee
- Fos Baranda 2017 D.O. Rioja
- Contino Viña el Olivo 2017 D.O. Rioja
- Jesus Madrazo Selección 2015 D.O. Rioja
This voucher is valid only with a prior reservation, indicating its number.
No expiry. Valid any day of the week.