BONO 1836+ VEGA SICILIA
A selection of our most traditional tapas served since our founding in 1836, accompanied by a vertical wine tasting of three vintages of Valbuena 5th year from the emblematic Vega Sicilia Winery.
- Mediterranean bluefin tuna marinated in 7 spices
- Acorn-fed ham 100% Iberian breed black label
- Michirones, stewed broad beans
- Stuffed Piquillo red pepper
- Padrón green peppers or Piparra de Ibarra (Depends on Season)
- Codfish croquette
- Tempered leek in vegetable vinaigrette
- Sirloin from specially reared cattle. Served in chunks with green garlic shoots
- Hearty rustic bread with “tetilla” (highly hydrated)
- Artisanal chocolate truffle and a Huescan pastry finger with hazelnut and almond cream
- Expresso coffee
- Vega Sicilia Valbuena 5º Año 2017 D.O. Ribera del Duero
- Vega Sicilia Valbuena 5º Año 2016 D.O. Ribera del Duero
- Vega Sicilia Valbuena 5º Año 2014 D.O. Ribera del Duero
*Ask us about our vegetarian, vegan and non-gluten options.
*The tapas of this bonus/menu may vary, as they are subject to seasonal availability.
This voucher is valid only with a prior reservation, indicating its number.
No expiry. Valid any day of the week.
Price per person: 120 €VAT included