BONO 1836+ VEGA SICILIA
A selection of our most traditional tapas served since our founding in 1836, accompanied by a vertical wine tasting of three vintages of Valbuena 5th year from the emblematic Vega Sicilia Winery.
- Mediterranean bluefin tuna marinated in 7 spices
- Acorn-fed ham 100% Iberian breed black label
- Michirones, stewed broad beans
- Stuffed Piquillo red pepper
- Padrón green peppers or Piparra de Ibarra (Depends on Season)
- Codfish croquette
- Patatas Bravas from the Montes Universales. Special rain-watered potatoes, served with garlic and spicy sauce
- Sirloin from specially reared cattle. Served in chunks with green garlic shoots
- Hearty rustic bread with “tetilla” (highly hydrated)
- Tocinito de cielo (homemade egg yolk and sugar dessert, similar to flan) with traditional variety tomato jam
- Expresso coffee
- Vega Sicilia Valbuena 5º Año 2015 D.O. Ribera del Duero
- Vega Sicilia Valbuena 5º Año 2014 D.O. Ribera del Duero
- Vega Sicilia Valbuena 5º Año 2013 D.O. Ribera del Duero
*Ask us about our vegetarian, vegan and non-gluten options.
This voucher is valid only with a prior reservation, indicating its number.
No expiry. Valid any day of the week.