BONO 1836+ WITH MARIDAJE
A selection of wines from our cellar to accompany our most traditional tapas served since the founding of our restaurant in 1836.
- Mediterranean bluefin tuna marinated in 7 spices
- Mixed tasting of acorn-fed 100% Iberian black label ham and Zamora chorizo
- Michirones, stewed broad beans
- Stuffed Piquillo red pepper
- Padrón green peppers or Piparra de Ibarra (Depends on Season)
- Codfish croquette
- Tempered leek in vegetable vinaigrette
- Sirloin from specially reared cattle. Served in chunks with green garlic shoots
- Artisan bread from the San Bartolomé Bakery
- Artisanal chocolate truffle and a Huescan pastry finger with hazelnut and almond cream
- Expresso coffee
- Virgulilla Blanc D.O. Valencia
- Virgulilla Negre D.O. Valencia
- Montaña Selección 2019
- Mistela de nuestras barricas
*The tapas of this bonus/menu may vary, as they are subject to seasonal availability.
This voucher is valid only with a prior reservation, indicating its number.
No expiry. Valid any day of the week.