A selection of our most traditional tapas served since the founding of our restaurant in 1836.
- Mediterranean bluefin tuna marinated in 7 spices
- Michirones, stewed broad beans
- Stuffed Piquillo red pepper
- Codfish croquette
- Patatas Bravas from the Montes Universales. Special rain-watered potatoes, served with garlic and spicy sauce
- Sirloin from specially reared cattle. Served in chunks with green garlic shoots
- Hearty rustic bread with “tetilla” (highly hydrated)
- Artisan chocolate truffle
- Expresso coffee
*Ask us about our vegetarian, vegan and non-gluten options.
This voucher is valid only with a prior reservation, indicating its number.
No expiry. Valid any day of the week.